Meet the new perfect edition to your morning routine. Everything amazing about a blueberry and banana pancake; cooked into deliciously moist and filling muffins (easy to take on the go)! Have one for breakfast, or pack as a ‘pick me up’ snack during your busy day. These muffins are so tasty, and by being GF, DF and RSF they are sure to please everyone.
What You’ll Need:
- 1 large Banana
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- ¼ cup Chia Seeds
- ½ cup Almond Meal
- 1 tbl Vanilla Protein Powder
- ¼ cup Almond Milk
- ¾ cup frozen blueberries
- ½ teaspoon Bicarb Soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- *optional* Granola (top sprinkle on top)
Makes approx. 12 muffins
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Mash banana until smooth in bowl
- Add in remaining wet ingredients and mix until all combined
- Add in almond meal- mix while adding to avoid clumping
- Add in chia seeds, protein powder, bicarb and baking powder, combine all ingredients.
- Sprinkle in blueberries, avoid mixing too much to avoid colour mixing of the blueberries and mixture.
- Evenly distribute into muffin pan
- Sprinkle granola on top before cooking
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, watch to avoid top burning.
- Allow to completely cool and store in the fridge, in an airtight container.