Hello lovely people,
I am thinking of starting a new series on my blog called My Routine. I’ll do multiple posts on all different routines I do in my life. So, today I am going to start with my wake up routine. I am going to try to go in the order of routines from when I wake up to when I go into my slumber for this series. 🙂
1. When I first wake up; usually to an alarm. As I am on holidays at the moment I don’t have a specific time that I wake up but usually in my normal school routine, I’ll wake up at 5:30/6am. Anyways, I normally check my emails, twitter, Instagram and messages on my phone (on my night stand) right when I wake up.
2. Then I will build up the strength to get up and go into the bathroom to pull my hair up and do other things..
3. Then I will head outside for some breakfast. Generally, I eat healthily for breakfast. So I will have a smoothie or Weet Bix w/ Almond Milk and Chia Seeds or if I have extra time 2 eggs on corn thins. Accompanying this, I will have a cup of Jasmine Green Tea and sometimes a Berocca.
4. With my breakfast, I will then go watch some Youtube whilst I eat or chat to my family (whoever is up or around at the time).
5. I will then go get ready for the day 🙂
And, that concludes my Morning Wake Up Routine.
THIS IS NOT A SPONSORED BLOG POST